Monday, October 17, 2016

My Most Powerful Strategies Of ALL TIME

Just two important things to let you
know today, and the first thing I
want to let you know is that my
original blog has had a bit of a
facelift with a name change, and
you can check out 8 YEARS' worth
of fantastic articles there.


It's at:

http://getagreatgirl.blogspot.com

The name of this blog was originally
"Get A Great Girl" .

The reason for this is because not
all women are the same, and attracting

drunk promiscuous women can hardly
be compared to attracting a sober,
morally upright, intelligent,
gorgeous woman.


So attracting the RIGHT woman is important-
VERY IMPORTANT.

At the same time, choosing a great quality
woman does not mean that you don't have to
also learn how to master the skill of ATTRACTION.

 

You cannot rely on the fact she is a good
woman to somehow also be the reason she
feels ATTRACTION.

This is a point I have been hammering home
for YEARS now.

So what you want is to SELECT for the kind
of values you seek in a woman, and of course
the kind of woman you feel attracted to,
and ALSO know how to TURN UP HER ATTRACTION
TO YOU TO THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM.


I believe SELECTING women properly
AND attracting them effectively are
BOTH vital for your success.










 




And so all this falls under actually
DATING these women for enough time
to actually do BOTH-get to know them
well enough to fully detect their
personality and values, and also
to fully develop the maximum
attraction and connection.


Which brings me back to the original
name of my very FIRST book which is
now also the name of that blog:
THE DATING WIZARD.

And this leads to the SECOND 

thing that I want to let you
know: If you haven't yet downloaded
my important program that contains
FIFTY FIVE of my MOST POWERFUL STRATEGIES
OF ALL TIME FOR ATTRACTING WOMEN,
then you really need to do that NOW.


As powerful as my articles are, my
ACTUAL PROGRAMS go into FULL BLOWN
DETAIL to really give you the
MAXIMUM power to attract women.

This program is so important, so
powerful, and so EASY to use
for attracting women, that
I personally would have
paid A HUNDRED TIMES the
cost to have a program like
this for MYSELF when I first
started out trying to master
the whole topic of attracting
women many years ago.

Again, this program takes my favorite
strategies spanning over MANY YEARS
of many of most MOST POWERFUL strategies
OF ALL TIME for attracting women-it
serves as an AMAZING refresher course
for guys who are already advanced in
these skills, and it ALSO serves as an
AMAZING way for NEWER guys to learn
a TON of PURE GOLD ON WOMEN in the
most EFFICIENT way. 


It's at:

https://www.thedatingwizardreturns.com/rules-for-attracting-women.html

Till next time,

Michael Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts